Let’s face it: Life Happens! Even when you are on vacation. You’re making a reasonable financial investment in preparation of your trip to Hawai’i. To protect your pocketbook, you may wish to consider purchasing a Travel Protection Plan when booking with us. It offers peace of mind should something unexpected arise (like your home or connecting airport getting snowed in, or a hurricane or tsunami is threatening your paradise destination).
The Travel Protection Plan costs just 7% of your accommodation total and includes:
- Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption (up to the total cost of your accommodations*) for covered reasons
- Trip Delay (up to $600 per party member) for covered reasons
- Lost/Stolen or Damaged Baggage and personal effects or Baggage Delay (up to $1000)
- Medical Expenses incurred during trip (up to $25,000 per party member)
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance
- Rental Car Collision Coverage (up to $25,000) — so you can DECLINE what’s offered at the pick-up desk!!
For additional information, see the Travel Insurance FAQ. For full details (which is more info than most people can stand for those nights when you can’t fall asleep for excitement of your trip), see the Travel Insurance Details
Whether your trip to paradise is an annual trek to escape the frigid winter or a once-in-a-lifetime-dream-vacation, we want you to be able to really really enjoy yourselves! When you’re booking online, be sure to “check” to Add Travel Insurance to be included on your reservation.
*Currently airline tickets coverage is not available through this plan.